Monday, August 26, 2013

What to Wear.

With lots of fall family and senior shoots coming up I thought I would share some tips of what to wear on your shoot day.   

  • The most important thing is to make sure that you are comfortable and not wearing anything too short/small/or uncomfortable.  Most likely I will have you sitting, squatting, laying, and climbing so make sure it is not a piece that you do not want to get dirty and give yourself some wiggle room to be able to move around.  
  • Can I wear patterns and polka dots?  SURE!  Wear whatever you feel good in and defines your style.  I like plaid in pictures.  It is fun and give you character.
  • Color or black and white?!?  I love love love fun colors!  
  • Accessories?  Yes and Yes!  I love when people bring sunglasses, mustaches, scarves, and fedoras.  Also, funky jewelry or your coolest shoes/boots look great in pictures.
Here are some recent examples:


















No comments:

Post a Comment