Saturday, May 24, 2014

Big Dreams in Progress. Kristyn Marie Photography

I'm beyond excited to share that I will be taking Kristyn Marie Photography on full time!  I started doing photography 5 years ago when my youngest daughter was born.  When she was born I knew what kind of pictures I liked and didn't want to pay and arm and a leg for them.  I had always had a creative bone and had done photography growing up.  I wanted to be able to offer my clients the same things that I knew I wanted... to be able to have the important memories captured, to get a CD with all of the photos to be able to use for years to come, and to not break the bank in the process.  I have been so lucky to have repeat business time and time again throughout the past 5 years and I wouldn't be able to leave my job that I have had for 10 years as a recruiter/sales if it wasn't for the support of my husband, family, friends, and of course, my CLIENTS!  Thank you doesn't do enough justice.    I'm so excited to be able to spend more time with my two kiddos and continue to offer other families affordable photos/high quality photos.  I can't wait to get to kick off my shoes and capture the memories that go by way to fast with you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment